Error in FS Force entry to cfg

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

GregH

Error in FS Force entry to cfg

Post by GregH » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Going thru the prepar3d.cfg file, I noticed an error in one of the FS Force entries that is placed there by the software - a typo I presume. :(

I'm on version 3.2.3. Don't know if I can simply correct it or not. It is the one referring to machine gun force I think.

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: Error in FS Force entry to cfg

Post by RussDirks » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:42 pm

FS Force doesn't use any of those settings. Those are for the default FF "in-game" settings. P3D no longer has FF configuration options in the UI, but they still show up in the .CFG file.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

GregH

Re: Error in FS Force entry to cfg

Post by GregH » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Ok, Thanks for clarifying Russel,

Sorry I thought it was your software's entry. Interestingly, I compared my current cfg to a previously backed up version and none of those force entries appear. That is why I assumed that they were only installed into the cfg after installing FS Force. Due to another small (now resolved) issue, I also deleted my prepar3d.cfg and let the sim build a new one. I notice it too does not have these entries. I guess that they will be added back again sooner or later then, after I do something specific in the sim. I will just ignore them in this case.

Kind regards,

Greg