Controller Channel Mapping Issue - P3D V3 Version

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

njwatkins1

Controller Channel Mapping Issue - P3D V3 Version

Post by njwatkins1 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am

I'm experiencing an issue where the Profile Selector keeps defaulting back to FSX, instead of P3DV3 (which is the only sim installed). When the FS Force add-on is launched, every time I use the left toe brake on my Rudder Pedals the Yoke/Stick in the sim goes to full left deflection. I've disabled all controllers in P3D and FSUIPC is setup to route all axes (for the time being) to P3D. When I attempt to use FSUIPC to control all controller functions the issue with the toe brake remains.

Thanks

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: Controller Channel Mapping Issue - P3D V3 Version

Post by RussDirks » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:58 am

njwatkins1 wrote:I've disabled all controllers in P3D and FSUIPC is setup to route all axes to P3D.
That setup configuration is not supported by FS Force. FS Force needs access to most of the control axes, but when you route them through FSUIPC, FS Force can't "see" them.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

njwatkins1

Post by njwatkins1 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:59 am

Russ;

I'm using the Iris Dynamics Yoke, so can I just have P3D control the Ailerons & Elevator and FSUIPC control the rest?

Thanks,

Nick

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:57 am

I'm not in a position to do any detailed testing to see what works and what doesn't work. You'll have to do that. I would recommend running everything through P3D, and then verify that FS Force works as expected. Then, one control at a time, you can try transferring controls to FSUIPC. In between each change, verify FS Force still works. When FS Force stops working, you know you have gone too far.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

njwatkins1

Post by njwatkins1 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:10 am

I've fixed the issue. Thanks