FSX + P3D?

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

walterg74

FSX + P3D?

Post by walterg74 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi guys, new to this, got myself a couple of MSFF2 (yes two, just in case...) and I am discovering that there is nothing like using FS FORCE! :)

I currently have FSX and FSX SE, but I will also be installing P3D pretty soon.

I was a bit disappointed to see that you actually have to buy two separate licenses, one for FSX flavours and opne for P3D, being that they are a but pricey :(

So I guess my wish list would be: Any chance of having a new license for those that want to purchase both, maybe at higher than the single license but less than the cost of 2 individual ones?

Cheers! :D

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: FSX + P3D?

Post by RussDirks » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 pm

You can upgrade to P3D license for $14.95. It's right on the web site : http://www.fs-force.com/purchase/reg2.htm
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

walterg74

Post by walterg74 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:53 am

RussDirks wrote:You can upgrade to P3D license for $14.95. It's right on the web site : http://www.fs-force.com/purchase/reg2.htm

Hi Russel, thanks for the reply!

Yes, I saw this but I thought it was to "upgrade" like the name says, meaning I can use P3D but not FSX anymore? Or if I buy the FSX + upgrade I will be able to use both programs then?

Does this also apply if we had the FSX version but not bought directly from the site? (Like if you had purchased from fs pilot shop, or sim market)

Thanks!

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:31 am

Maybe that needs to be re-worded. There is actually only one version of FS Force for both FSX and P3D ... you just need separate licenses. So, yes, you can purchase the "upgrade" even if you bought FS Force elsewhere. Just enter the new reg key into Profile Manager and it will enable the P3D interface.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator