No Inflight Forces

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

Pascalino

No Inflight Forces

Post by Pascalino » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi,

I have just bought the newest version of your FSForce (2.5 for FSX) and I am using Vista 64bit. I am impressed about your little tool...

BUT:

I have lost all my inflight forces and this isn´t I think the goal ;-) I restartet also the FSForce inside of FS, but just on ground I have all the forces. Of course I am using the full registered copy of FSUIPC 4.2. When I am starting the airplane and the tires are haven´t any more contact to the ground then I have suddenly the centered joystick (FFB Mircosoft Sidewinder 2) and I don´t feel anymore forces.... I tried out also strong weather conditions with strong winds.... but now effect... If I am setting the own FS forces back then I have all the inflight forces.... but the FSForces is shut off then of course....

So, there are some setting to make inside ogf your tool / FS / FSUIPC ?

Please let me know about this issue and to do the troubleshoting.

Best regards

Pascal

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 am

After you take off, the only force you will feel is a centering force. FS Force does not support turbulence. The centering force should be strong at high airspeeds, and weaker at low airspeeds. You will also feel landing gear extension thumps, and stall buffeting (very light vibrations) when you're in a deep stall.

If you still feel the program is not working properly, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling.

If that doesn't fix it, try the Force Feedback diagnostic program, to see if your joystick is functioning properly.

Next, try enabling the FS Force Log File, then do a short flight in FSX, and then send me the "logfile.txt" that is produced.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator