Engine vibrations in the ground and in the air

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

vectro

Engine vibrations in the ground and in the air

Post by vectro » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am

Hi,

Could you advice how I could create a mild constant vibration in the ground and also in the air.

The ideal situation would be that the vibration would be a bit stronger when the plane is on the ground, taxiing but once airbourne, the vibration would drop a bit.

Thanks in advance,

BR,
OP

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:19 am

For customized effects, please see the help file, under Ground Effects. However, I don't think you will be able to achieve the full effect of what you have described. And please note, no new developement is being planned for FS Force at this time.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

StigAndre7

Post by StigAndre7 » Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

RussDirks wrote:For customized effects, please see the help file, under Ground Effects. However, I don't think you will be able to achieve the full effect of what you have described. And please note, no new developement is being planned for FS Force at this time.
So, for me as a new member and customer will not be able to buy the product?

And no new development is being planned..? Does this mean that the product is as good as it gets, or simply there are not enough finance,people to finalize the product. I see no fault with the product, though I have not the full product yet. Only demo.

And since there are no updates or anything being planned - could the price be reduced? Just asking:)

Sincerely
StigAndre7
Omfalon Murado