Gear forces not working with Acceleration

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

pouldam

Gear forces not working with Acceleration

Post by pouldam » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:15 am

Hi,

I seems like the gear forces have stopped working with the installation of Acceleration (SP2) for FSX. By gear forces I mean the thump you get when you lower or raise the gear and the nice gear buffeting effect when you fly with the gear lowered. :(

I am using the newest version of FS Force and installed Acceleration after having installed FS Force (if case that matters).

/ Regards, Poul

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:31 am

I've been able to reproduce this on my machine. I'll post something as soon as I find the problem.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:34 am

Located a problem in the code. Fixed it and uploaded 2.05 onto the web site. Try it and see if it works for you.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

pouldam

Post by pouldam » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:39 am

Hi Russel,

Wow, I'm really impressed -- reported the bug last night and this morning it was fixed AND released!

I have just tested it here and works perfectly. I have to mention though, that when I stated in my post above that I was using the newest version of FS Force I was actually refering to 2.03 as I had missed that 2.04 had just been released (it was not announced in the forum which is the only place I visit). So I hope you were not spending time fixing an issue that had already been fixed...

/ Thanks a lot, Poul