Nag Screen / second monitor issues

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

theambler

Nag Screen / second monitor issues

Post by theambler » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Hi,

Thanks for Fs Force. Makes FSX flyable, simple as that.

But I have two issues:

1. I have paid/registered/activated as an upgrade. FSForce seems to be working in that it shows in the Add-ons menu, there is force, the trim indicator shows. But I still get the Nag Screen on startup saying it will only work in Seattle.

2. I run a second monitor for the radio stack etc and when I click on that monitor the force feedback on the joystick stops. Click back on the main montior and it starts again. Not seen before with other software.

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:56 am

Hi,
1. I have paid/registered/activated as an upgrade. FSForce seems to be working in that it shows in the Add-ons menu, there is force, the trim indicator shows. But I still get the Nag Screen on startup saying it will only work in Seattle.
I'll look into that. What's your name? That will allow me to check your registration info in my databases.
2. I run a second monitor for the radio stack etc and when I click on that monitor the force feedback on the joystick stops. Click back on the main montior and it starts again. Not seen before with other software.
Is the radio stack a 3rd party application or part of FSX? The default behaviour of FSForce v2 is to disable forces when FSX loses focus, but maybe I can make that user configurable.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:58 am

I've just posted version 2.02, which addresses this issue, and others. Click here for the full announcement.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator