Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

RussDirks
Site Admin

FS FORCE 2.0 IS OUT!!

Post by RussDirks » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:18 am

After much waiting, it's finally here!

Have a go at it : http://www.fs-force.com

Be sure to let me know if you find any bugs, or encounter any problems with the web site.

Cheers!
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

kennelly

tesed vs 2.0

Post by kennelly » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:19 pm

Hi

I have successfully installed vs 2.0 and am now testing. All seems good so far.

When it comes to registering for the full version I believe that I qualify for a free upgrade since my FS9 regisration was on 04/11/2006, how do I effect the new registration?

Regards

ken

RussDirks
Site Admin

Post by RussDirks » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:51 pm

Hi Ken,

Just go the the web site and click on the upgrade link. It will verify your eligibility and take care of everything for you.

Regards,
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator

MSW

Post by MSW » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:27 am

Thanks! I just purchased the upgrade and so far no problems here. I have gotten to where I will not fly FS9 and now FSX without it. I just wish some company would invent and sell a force feedback yoke!

Now, I will make the same request I did in the old post I made for FS9. PLEASE, PLEASE update and add turbulence and stall forces! I know it can be done because I've been flying IL2 Sturmovick for years with it. Adding these will make an already great add on really shine.

Thanks once again for upgrading to FSX!

Mike

juandsg

Post by juandsg » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:22 pm

MSW wrote:Thanks! I just purchased the upgrade and so far no problems here. I have gotten to where I will not fly FS9 and now FSX without it. I just wish some company would invent and sell a force feedback yoke!
Mike
Check this :wink: : http://www.flyengravity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=281

I want one :D !!!!

Regards
________
Nutrition advice
Last edited by juandsg on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

MSW

Post by MSW » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:53 am

LOL! Let me rephrase. I wish a company would come out with a force feedback yoke at a reasonable price. Judging from the cost of their other products the yoke is probably going to cost more than a complete computer upgrade.

Mike

juandsg

Post by juandsg » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:17 pm

MSW wrote:LOL! Let me rephrase. I wish a company would come out with a force feedback yoke at a reasonable price. Judging from the cost of their other products the yoke is probably going to cost more than a complete computer upgrade.
Mike
Well, you want everything (me too :twisted: ) But yes, all these hardware for FS fans are very very expensive. I'm still saving money to buy one of their wonderful FMS/CDU :roll:
________
Website Design