DIY sidewinder 2 yoke and P3d4

Discussions and general chat

Moderator: RussDirks

hpwells1

DIY sidewinder 2 yoke and P3d4

Post by hpwells1 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:56 am

Hello all. New to this web site however I have been looking for similar problems that I am having. I recently completed my side winder 2 DIY yoke assy. for my motion platform flight simulator . I am running LM P3d4 as my main flight program and I am using windows 7 for my OS. At this time I am using xp Force (Demo) to see if it will work for me. I downloaded the latest software from xp force for p3d4 and installed it. When I start the game, I click on add-ons and I see fsuipc and xp force listed but when I click on xp force, I get nothing. It seems to me that fsuipc and ffb are not working with each other and I don't know to disable fsuipc for the side winder controller. I use fsuipc for my rudder and throttle controls along with the buttons and switches that I need. My ap and radio panel's are run by using Arduino. I know I am going to have many problems trying to figure this out with using all of the third parties software.

Thank You All
hpwells1

RussDirks
Site Admin

Re: DIY sidewinder 2 yoke and P3d4

Post by RussDirks » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Hi there,

This forum is for FS Force, which in case you didn't know, would probably work quite well with your setup. If you visit https://fs-force.com you can download a demo version and try it out. If you need help with XP Force, I would recommend contacting the author of that program.
Russel Dirks
Forum Moderator